Sunday, May 31, 2015

BLOG OVERHAUL

I'm overhauling and upgrading my blog! (Which means I'm committing myself to using it on a regular basis!)

I've decided that I've given myself too much room and I'm having a hard time focusing when it comes to blogging. From now on, my blog will be dedicated to the techniques that I'm either using or want to learn to use in my classroom.

Being me, I've done a lot of researching and thinking and I've come to the conclusion that my blog doesn't need to be the typical oversharing of thoughts at any given moment. I'm going to be sharing pictures, videos, and sometimes normal posts about what I'm doing and learning. Hopefully this will allow me to connect with others that I can share and learn with in the field of teaching.

Be prepared for awesomeness, it's going to happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment