Thursday, August 6, 2015

Buncee!

So I'm really excited to share Buncee with my PLN! I learned about Buncee from an awesome abassador in Andover, KS during EdCampKS. It is a presentation tool for teachers and students and it is going to be one of my favorites and an easy go-to! One of my favorite features is that you can easily search in the app for pictures and stickers without having to worry about copying, pasting, and copyright.

Here is the Buncee I created for my students for the first day of school:


One of the things they are going to do is create a Buncee to introduce themselves. They will have the option of sharing it with everyone in front of the class, but all of them will be turned into QR codes for a bulletin board in our classroom.

I also love the Teacher Dashboard where you can assign Buncees and have them turned in on the website. Really great! I think I'm going to use Buncee for student book reviews, a quick and easy way to share what they think about a book with their fellow students.

Click here if you want to give Buncee a try! You can also comment or tweet me if you want more information!

1 comment:

  1. Help! I would love more information about Buncee. I use Seesaw with my students all the time and can see how the two could work together. I also use Google Classroom a ton. I signed up for a Buncee 30 day trial today. I get how to make slides. I don't get how you create a class or share the Buncee students. I also am not sure how kids sign in. Do I create logins for them? Do they use Google? Not sure how it all works beyond creating cute slides that I am not sure how to share....? Thanks for any help you can give me. I also teach 4th grade.

    ReplyDelete